Welcome to yeshentai.net, a member of HT Network! We provides access to motion pictures, television and other audio-visual entertainment ("yeshentai.net content") streamed over the Internet to certain Internet-connected TV's, computers and other devices
("yeshentai.net ready devices").
including all features and functionalities, website, and user interfaces, as well as all content and software associated with our service.
You agree to the Arbitration Agreement and class action waiver described in Section 15 to resolve any disputes with yeshentai.net (except for matters that may be taken to small claims court).
- The yeshentai.net service is provided by HT Network, or one of its affiliated companies.
- Privacy. Personally identifying information is subject to our Privacy Statement, the terms of which are incorporated herein. Please review our Privacy Statement to understand our practices.
- Communication Preferences. By using the yeshentai.net service, you consent to receiving electronic communications from yeshentai.net relating to your account. These communications may involve sending emails to your email address provided
during registration, or posting communications on the yeshentai.net service, or in the "My Account" page and will include notices about your account (e.g., payment authorizations, change in password or Payment Method, confirmation e-mails
and other transactional information) and are part of your relationship with yeshentai.net. You agree that any notices, agreements, disclosures or other communications that we send to you electronically will satisfy any legal communication
requirements, including that such communications be in writing. You should maintain copies of electronic communications by printing a paper copy or saving an electronic copy. You also consent to receiving certain other communications from
us, such as newsletters about new yeshentai.net features and content, special offers, promotional announcements and customer surveys via email or other methods. If you no longer want to receive certain non-transactional communications, simply
go to the "Communication settings" link on the "My Account" page of our website (yeshentai.net/account) to manage your yeshentai.net communications. Please review our Privacy Statement (yeshentai.net/privacy)
for further detail on our marketing communications.
- yeshentai.net Service
- You must be 18 years of age, or the age of majority in your province, territory or country, to become a member of the yeshentai.net service. Individuals under the age of 18, or applicable age of majority, may utilize the service only with
- The yeshentai.net service and any content viewed through our service are for your personal and non-commercial use only. During your yeshentai.net membership, we grant you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, license to access the yeshentai.net service and view yeshentai.net content through the service. Except for the foregoing limited license, no right, title or interest shall be transferred to you. You agree not to use the service for public performances.
- You may view yeshentai.net content through the yeshentai.net service primarily within the country in which you have established your account and only in geographic locations where we offer our service and have licensed such yeshentai.net content.
The content that may be available to watch will vary by geographic location. yeshentai.net will use technologies to verify your geographic location. THE NUMBER OF DEVICES ON WHICH YOU MAY SIMULTANEOUSLY WATCH IS LIMITED. Go to the
change plan information in the "My Account" page to see the number of devices on which you may simultaneously watch. The number of devices available for use and the simultaneous streams may change from time to time at our discretion.
- We continually update the yeshentai.net service, including the content library. In addition, we continually test various aspects of our service, including our website, user interfaces, service levels, plans, promotional features, availability
of yeshentai.net content, delivery and pricing. We reserve the right to, and by using our service you agree that we may, include you in or exclude you from these tests without notice. We reserve the right in our sole and absolute discretion
to make changes from time to time and without notice in how we offer and operate our service.
- Some yeshentai.net content is available for temporary download and offline viewing on certain supported devices (“Offline Titles”). Limitations apply, including restrictions on the number of Offline Titles per account, the maximum number
of devices that can contain Offline Titles, the time period within which you will need to begin viewing Offline Titles and how long the Offline Titles will remain accessible. Some Offline Titles may not be playable in certain countries
and if you go online in a country where you would not be able to stream that Offline Title, the Offline Title will not be playable while you are in that country.
- You agree to use the yeshentai.net service, including all features and functionalities associated therewith, in accordance with all applicable laws, rules and regulations, or other restrictions on use of the service or content therein.
works from, offer for sale, or use content and information contained on or obtained from or through the yeshentai.net service without express written permission from yeshentai.net and its licensors. You also agree not to: circumvent, remove,
alter, deactivate, degrade or thwart any of the content protections in the yeshentai.net service; use any robot, spider, scraper or other automated means to access the yeshentai.net service; decompile, reverse engineer or disassemble any
software or other products or processes accessible through the yeshentai.net service; insert any code or product or manipulate the content of the yeshentai.net service in any way; or, use any data mining, data gathering or extraction method.
In addition, you agree not to upload, post, e-mail or otherwise send or transmit any material designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment associated
with the yeshentai.net service, including any software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs.
- The availability of yeshentai.net content to watch will change from time to time, and from country to country. The quality of the display of the yeshentai.net content may vary from device to device, and may be affected by a variety of factors,
such as your location, the bandwidth available through and/or speed of your Internet connection. HD, Ultra HD and HDR availability is subject to your Internet service and device capabilities. Not all content is available in all
formats, such as HD, Ultra HD or HDR and not all plans allow you to receive content in all formats. Default playback settings on cellular networks exclude HD, Ultra HD and HDR content. The minimum connection speed for SD quality
is 0.5 Mbps; however, we recommend a faster connection for improved video quality. A download speed of at least 5.0 Mbps per stream is recommended to receive HD content (defined as a resolution of 720p or higher). A download speed
of at least 25.0 Mbps per stream is recommended to receive Ultra HD (defined as a resolution of 1080p or higher) and HDR content. You are responsible for all Internet access charges. Please check with your Internet provider for
information on possible Internet data usage charges. yeshentai.net makes no representations or warranties about the quality of your watching experience on your display. The time it takes to begin watching yeshentai.net content show will
vary based on a number of factors, including your location, available bandwidth at the time, the yeshentai.net content you have selected and the configuration of your yeshentai.net ready device.
- yeshentai.net software is developed by, or for, yeshentai.net and is designed to enable streaming and viewing of content from yeshentai.net through yeshentai.net ready devices. This software may vary by device and medium, and functionalities may also
differ between devices. BY USING OUR SERVICE, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE TO THE END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT (yeshentai.net/eula) AND TO RECEIVE, WITHOUT FURTHER NOTICE OR PROMPTING, UPDATED VERSIONS OF THE
yeshentai.net AND RELATED THIRD-PARTY SOFTWARE. IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT THE FOREGOING TERMS, DO NOT USE OUR SERVICE. WE DO NOT TAKE RESPONSIBILITY OR OTHERWISE WARRANT THE PERFORMANCE OF THESE DEVICES, INCLUDING THE CONTINUING COMPATIBILITY
OF THE DEVICE WITH OUR SERVICE. By using our service, you agree to look solely to the entity that manufactured and/or sold you the device for any issues related to the device and its compatibility with the yeshentai.net service. If
your yeshentai.net ready device is sold, lost or stolen, please deactivate the yeshentai.net ready device. If you fail to log out or deactivate your device, subsequent users may access the yeshentai.net service through your account and may
be able to access certain of your account information. To deactivate a device, follow instructions on the "My Account" page of our website (yeshentai.net/account).
- Passwords and Account Access
- The member who created the yeshentai.net account is the main Account Owner. The Account Owner has access and control over the yeshentai.net account. The Account Owner's control is exercised through use of the Account Owner's password and therefore
to maintain exclusive control, the Account Owner should not reveal the password to anyone. In addition, if the Account Owner wishes to prohibit others from contacting yeshentai.net Customer Service and potentially altering the Account
Owner's control, the Account Owner should not reveal the Payment Method details (e.g., last four digits of their credit or debit card, or their email address if they use PayPal) associated with their account. You are responsible
for updating and maintaining the truth and accuracy of the information you provide to us relating to your account.
- In order to provide you with ease of access to your account and to help administer the yeshentai.net service, yeshentai.net implements technology that enables us to recognize you as the Account Owner and provide you with direct access to your
account without requiring you to retype any password or other user identification when you revisit the yeshentai.net service, which includes accessing via yeshentai.net ready devices or website.
- You should be mindful of any communication requesting that you submit credit card or other account information. Providing your information in response to these types of communications can result in identity theft. Always access your
sensitive account information by going directly to the yeshentai.net website and not through a hyperlink in an email or any other electronic communication, even if it looks official. yeshentai.net reserves the right to place any account
on hold anytime with or without notification to the member in order to protect itself and its partners from what it believes to be fraudulent activity. yeshentai.net is not obligated to credit or discount a membership for holds placed
on the account by either a representative of yeshentai.net or by the automated processes of yeshentai.net.
- Disclaimers of Warranties and Limitations on Liability
- THE yeshentai.net SERVICE AND ALL CONTENT AND SOFTWARE ASSOCIATED THEREWITH, OR ANY OTHER FEATURES OR FUNCTIONALITIES ASSOCIATED WITH THE yeshentai.net SERVICE, ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" WITH ALL FAULTS AND WITHOUT WARRANTY OF
ANY KIND. yeshentai.net DOES NOT GUARANTEE, REPRESENT, OR WARRANT THAT YOUR USE OF THE yeshentai.net SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE. yeshentai.net SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS LIABILITY FOR THE USE OF APPLICATIONS, yeshentai.net READY DEVICES,
AND yeshentai.net SOFTWARE (INCLUDING THEIR CONTINUING COMPATIBILITY WITH OUR SERVICE).
- TO THE EXTENT PERMISSIBLE UNDER APPLICABLE LAWS, IN NO EVENT SHALL yeshentai.net, OR ITS SUBSIDIARIES OR ANY OF THEIR SHAREHOLDERS, DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES OR LICENSORS BE LIABLE (JOINTLY OR SEVERALLY) TO YOU FOR PERSONAL INJURY
OR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, OR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER.
- SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES OR THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR CERTAIN TYPES OF DAMAGES. THEREFORE, SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS IN THIS SECTION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
enforceability of the remaining provisions shall remain in full force and effect.
- Intellectual Property
- Copyright. The yeshentai.net service, including all content provided on the yeshentai.net service, is protected by copyright, trade secret or other intellectual property laws and treaties.
- Trademarks. yeshentai.net is a registered trademark of HTV Network, or one of its affiliated companies.
- Claims of Copyright Infringement. If you believe your work has been reproduced or distributed in a way that constitutes a copyright infringement or are aware of any infringing material available through the yeshentai.net service, please notify us by completing the Copyright Infringement Claims Form.
may be entitled to under the mandatory laws of your country of residence.
- Applications. You may encounter third-party applications (including, without limitation, websites, widgets, software, or other software utilities) ("Application(s)") that interact with the yeshentai.net service. These Applications
may import data related to your yeshentai.net account and activity and otherwise gather data from you. These Applications are provided solely as a convenience to you, and yeshentai.net is not responsible for such Applications. SUCH APPLICATIONS
ARE OWNED OR OPERATED BY THIRD PARTIES THAT ARE NOT RELATED TO WITH OR SPONSORED BY yeshentai.net AND MAY NOT BE AUTHORIZED FOR USE WITH OUR SERVICE IN ALL COUNTRIES. USE OF AN APPLICATION IS AT YOUR OWN OPTION AND RISK.
- Use of Information Submitted. yeshentai.net is free to use any comments, information, ideas, concepts, reviews, or techniques or any other material contained in any communication you may send to us ("Feedback"), including responses
to questionnaires or through postings to the yeshentai.net service, including the yeshentai.net website and user interfaces, worldwide and in perpetuity without further compensation, acknowledgement or payment to you for any purpose whatsoever
including, but not limited to, developing, manufacturing and marketing products and creating, modifying or improving the yeshentai.net service. In addition, you agree not to enforce any "moral rights" in and to the Feedback, to the extent
permitted by applicable law. Please note yeshentai.net does not accept unsolicited materials or ideas for yeshentai.net content, and is not responsible for the similarity of any of its content or programming in any media to materials or ideas
transmitted to yeshentai.net. Should you send any unsolicited materials or ideas, you do so with the understanding that no additional consideration of any sort will be provided to you, and you are waiving any claim against yeshentai.net and its
affiliates regarding the use of such materials and ideas, even if material or an idea is used that is substantially similar to the material or idea you sent.
- Customer Support. To find more information about our service and its features, or if you need assistance with your account, please visit our Twitter page or email [email protected] In certain instances, Customer Service may
best be able to assist you by using a remote access support tool through which we have full access to your computer. If you do not want us to have this access, you should not consent to support through the remote access tool, and we will
- Arbitration Agreement
- If you are a yeshentai.net member in the United States (including its possessions and territories), you and yeshentai.net agree that any dispute, claim or controversy arising out of or relating in any way to the yeshentai.net service, these Terms
of Use and this Arbitration Agreement, shall be determined by binding arbitration or in small claims court. Arbitration is more informal than a lawsuit in court. Arbitration uses a neutral arbitrator instead of a judge or jury,
U.S. Federal Arbitration Act governs the interpretation and enforcement of this provision, and that you and yeshentai.net are each waiving the right to a trial by jury or to participate in a class action. This arbitration provision
shall survive termination of this Agreement and the termination of your yeshentai.net membership.
- You may download or copy a form Notice and a form to initiate arbitration at www.adr.org. After yeshentai.net receives notice at the Notice Address that you have commenced arbitration, you are required to pay all filing fees.
- The arbitration will be governed by the Commercial Arbitration Rules (the "AAA Rules") of the American Arbitration Association ("AAA"), as modified by this Agreement, and will be administered by the AAA. The AAA Rules and Forms are
available online at www.adr.org, by calling the AAA at 1-800-778-7879, or by writing to the Notice Address. The arbitrator is bound by the terms of this Agreement. All issues are for the arbitrator to decide, including issues relating
to the scope and enforceability of this arbitration agreement. Unless yeshentai.net and you agree otherwise, any arbitration hearings will take place in the county (or parish) of your residence.
- If your claim is for US$10,000 or less, we agree that you may choose whether the arbitration will be conducted solely on the basis of documents submitted to the arbitrator, through a telephonic hearing, or by an in-person hearing as
established by the AAA Rules. If your claim exceeds US$10,000, the right to a hearing will be determined by the AAA Rules. Regardless of the manner in which the arbitration is conducted, the arbitrator shall issue a reasoned written
decision explaining the essential findings and conclusions on which the award is based. If the arbitrator issues you an award that is greater than the value of yeshentai.net’s last written settlement offer made before an arbitrator
was selected (or if yeshentai.net did not make a settlement offer before an arbitrator was selected), then yeshentai.net will remit the awarded amount. Except as expressly set forth herein, the payment of all filing, administration and
arbitrator fees will be governed by the AAA Rules.
- YOU AND yeshentai.net AGREE THAT EACH MAY BRING CLAIMS AGAINST THE OTHER ONLY IN YOUR OR ITS INDIVIDUAL CAPACITY, AND NOT AS A PLAINTIFF OR CLASS MEMBER IN ANY PURPORTED CLASS OR REPRESENTATIVE PROCEEDING. Further, unless both you and
yeshentai.net agree otherwise, the arbitrator may not consolidate more than one person's claims with your claims, and may not otherwise preside over any form of a representative or class proceeding. If this specific provision is found
to be unenforceable, then the entirety of this arbitration provision shall be null and void. The arbitrator may award declaratory or injunctive relief only in favor of the individual party seeking relief and only to the extent
necessary to provide relief warranted by that party's individual claim.
Last updated: September 18, 2019